Keeping up with local customs procedures can be very demanding. Our global network of experts can help you navigate your business through the complexities of border controls and customs compliance.
The customs entry process plays an increasingly critical role in international logistics and commercial trade. Efficient customs documentation and cargo clearance is vital to a profitable import program. With mounting security requirements, new regulations, and border security compliance; our international trade law specialists ensure there is no interruption in the process of your supply chain activities.
ZeaTrans Worldwide Logistics will tailor a program to meet your particular Customs Service needs. As a Zeatrans Worldwide Logistics client, you will be involved in the writing and implementation of your customized standard operating procedure. As your agent, we will act on behalf of the importer to furnish U.S. Customs Services with the necessary documentation on financial transactions, products, and appropriate classification in tariff schedules.
We offer efficient and timely Customs House Services including:
- U.S. Customs pre-clearance.
- Real-time, web based tracking and tracing.
- U.S. customs bond preparation.
- Importer customs status updates.
- Duty drawback programs.
- Detailed reporting and visibility.
- Customs compliance programs.
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorist (C-TPAT) membership.
- C-TPAT consultative services.
- Pre-classification services.
- Consulting Services.